[dba-Tech] The walking dead

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Nov 1 22:49:33 CDT 2013

Oooh...pictures...I like pictures :)

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Jim Lawrence
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 5:32 PM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] The walking dead

Hi Rocky:

This explanation has lots of pictures.
http://support.real-time.com/tbird/outlook_import.html

From: "Rocky Smolin" <rockysmolin at bchacc.com>
To: "Discussion of Hardware and Software issues"
<dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Friday, 1 November, 2013 2:05:52 PM

I used Thunderbird in the last century and it worked well.  But I switched
to Outlook because I needed to do some Outlook automation in Access - so it
was just more convenient.  I'm not enamored of Outlook though it does work
really well.  But if I wanted to switch back to Thunderbird would
Thunderbird import my pst file from Outlook?  How about rules?

TIA

Rocky