[dba-Tech] It's Not A Bug, It's....

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Nov 6 14:06:12 CST 2013

 Hi Arthur --

<<<  but I have had to fight for the privliege >>>
Yes, to get a privilege to "own" a good client one have to "fight" with competing individuals/teams on a free market by delivering better products and/or services , and to hardwork. That seems to be the only way. (Of course "better" is not an absolute term - what is better for one customer could be unacceptable for others...)

-- Shamil

--
Салахетдинов Шамиль