[dba-Tech] Have a look what can be done using modern smart-phones...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 14 01:22:37 CST 2013

Hi all

This bright kid, dams (= Damir Salakhetdinov), also has a clever father who doesn't miss the moments when to sponsor.

Thanks for the explanation. I felt a bit in the dark not having the slightest clue on what this was about. But then, I'm neither a player nor an Android user - feel happy with my Lumia 925.

/gustav