[dba-Tech] Cloud based Visual Studio

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Nov 16 05:09:23 CST 2013

Hi Shamil

Right, the cost may be higher when you count all components needed.

No, you didn't miss anything, but delivery of the Surface Pro 2 has sadly been delayed until Dec. 5th.

/gustav

>>> mcp2004 at mail.ru 15-11-13 23:49 >>>
 HI Gustav --

Yes, USD 22.50/month looks OK, but it's for Visual Studio online usage only and*using Windows Azure services could imply quite some more "hidden" costs?
Yes, I have checked they have a free trial for 90 days but it requires VS2013 and I haven't got it yet..

BTW, you didn't report how your Surface Pro is flying there? ;) Have I missied it?

Thank you.

-- Shamil