[dba-Tech] Wireless keyboard and mouse for Dell Laptop

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 19 14:24:48 CST 2013

Hi Arthur:

It should not be the laptop.

I have been told there are a number of drivers that Windows 8.x does not have yet. I remember having the same problem with my brand new Windows 2008 server where it could not recognize printers, DVDs and video cards. A few months (a year) of updates and everything was working fine. (You would think it is a new Linux distro.) ;-)