[dba-Tech] Way OT but I love you people so I'm posing the question.

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Nov 30 12:20:11 CST 2013

 Hi Arthur --

Welcome to St.Petersburg, Russia!  :)
You know everything is close here  - two hours flight to Copenhagen or Amsterdam or Hamburg or Berlin even less time to Stockholm and Oslo some more time to Vienna or Rome or Paris or Barcelona... - all very nice places to visit...
Finland is just two hours by car...

FYI: "Best Western Group" hotels are usually rather good hotels located near to the airports in all the West European countries...

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Saturday, November 30, 2013 12:06 PM -05:00 from Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com>:
>I just landed a contract that will pay me enough for two weeks anywhere. My
>first and second choices are Havana and London. But I'm reaching out to my
>friends on this list and asking, Where would you choose to go for two
>weeks? Answers must be a place you have never visited yet.
>
>--
>Arthur

Салахетдинов Шамиль