[dba-Tech] A new Ajax toolkit

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Oct 6 00:27:26 CDT 2013

 Thank you, Jim --

It looks like "what doctor ordered" for a customer project I have here in my waiting list...

I wonder where do you find free time on all your investigations - reading on new technologies, posting links and your resumes on different technological subjects here etc. :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Saturday, October  5, 2013 10:49 AM -06:00 from Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Maybe you would like to build a complete word processor online in your latest webpages.
>
>It is designed to use with a ASP.Net BE but it is supposed to be completely written in HTML and can be modified to work in any web environment.
>
>http://ajaxcontroltoolkit.codeplex.com/
>
>It looks like a winner to me.
>
>Jim

Салахетдинов Шамиль