[dba-Tech] Setting multiple IP addresses support for a hosted MS Windows 2008 R2 VPS

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Oct 7 17:44:58 CDT 2013

 TIA, Jim --

Hosting multiple sites with different IP addresses on one Windows Server 2008 R2 VPS is exactly what I have to configure. Actually I know how to set the web sites' IP binding on IIS - the missing part of the puzzle seems to be some additional MS WIndows system tuning for Network Connections.

- Shamil

Monday, October  7, 2013 2:28 PM -06:00 from Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Hi Shamail:
>
>I do not know myself but will pass this on to a friend who hosts multiple sites on his Windows Server R2 VPS.
>
>I am only using VirtualBox on my Windows Server R2 server.
>
>Jim

Салахетдинов Шамиль