[dba-Tech] TeamViewer Mobile Device Support

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Oct 14 09:06:36 CDT 2013

 Hi Arthur --

Thank you for your note.
We have got installed TeamViewer on Win8 PC and on an Android tablet device (rather low end) with Tegra video card:

- when going from Android device to control a Win8 PC - it all works well but
- when going from a Windows PC to control Android device it works unsatisfactory slow.

Well, I must note that we used Wi-Fi connection.

Anyway it's a great technology and as it will progress with time it should work well in both directions.

-- Shamil