[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] (no subject)

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Oct 21 10:30:41 CDT 2013

Wow, that didn't take long - the one guy I copied just called and had me
change the theme - somehow, the visually impaired black and white theme had
gotten selected.  Desktop-->Personalize-->Select Aero Theme-->Black
background I like and walla! Problem solved!

I am happy!

You need system help - email that guy - Bill Murphy - WMurphy at netsapien.com.
He has two brilliant kids.  Guess they come by it honestly.