[dba-Tech] Chip terminology

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 03:12:45 CDT 2013

Rock,

Clearly you have not achieved the higher levels of the games you play. Else
you would be consuming many more instructions per second explaining things
to your wife, like why you are compelled to be plucking bass strings when
you really ought to be paying attention to her! But no! You're off in the
mid-day hours allegedly playing alleged jazz. Oh, fine. Fine. Fine. :)

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi Tina:
>
> Do I look green from there? ;-)
>
> Jim