[dba-Tech] Sold

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 22 17:56:26 CDT 2013

It does seem that these restrictions are all over...they must all be reading from the same books.

It is just like you said here as well especially along the sea shore. The cost of the house and property is just part of the expense. Some inspector has to come out from Ottawa (probably is already stationed here) and then the folks living on the shoreline pay an additional federal property tax. It does not seem to discourage many as people seem happy to pay many millions just to have a few feet of sea frontage. (Maybe if I win that lotto...but I will have to eventually buy a ticket, first.)