[dba-Tech] Chip terminology

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Oct 22 19:25:33 CDT 2013

I'm partial to tabla myself.  Especially when paired with sitar.  And
there's another instrument that makes up a trio but can't remember the name
- three stringed thing, kid of quiet.

I actually got a couple of sitar lessons passing through Kabul in my
ill-spent youth.  And while in India always sought out local sitar music.
It was great fun. Still occasionally put on a raga.  I find the music  very
restful - even the upbeat stuff.