[dba-Tech] Free Outlook PST Viewer

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 25 14:08:56 CDT 2013

Hi Arthur:

My ISP used Zimbra for it online mail service and since I have all my mail also forwarded to GMail, there are two places where I can garner my mail online. My current preference is Zimbra as the UI is so nice, has many feature, including the standards like contact lists, calendars and directories.

I like my desktop mail as it is even more flexible; programmable similar to Outlook, can receive and send feeds and can connect to any mail server, is easier to personalize, mail volume is limited only to space available on the network or even personal cloud, it can connect and sent to all the standard social-media networks, reads and plays videos and podcasts (tracks updates of the same), has all the archiving and backup components, a very robust security system with even BitTorrent P2P communications and so on.