[dba-Tech] Smart Watches (was: Is Microsoft Dumping .Net?)

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Fri Sep 6 15:09:18 CDT 2013

I agree with Jim, but I also have to say that I really hope these watches need to be recharged every day or even every few days. Maybe if its once every 2 weeks, then that might be bearable.

Also, I don't know if I would say that this is a testament to the superior and scalable interface of the metro UI. It's just squares and not all that different than, for example, the iPod Nano 6th generation from 3 years ago, other than that Apple refers to round the corners of their squares.

It's just a bunch of squares... I don't even like it, as an interface on a watch (same goes for the iPod Nano as a watch).

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen