[dba-Tech] New secure cheap wireless...

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Sep 9 16:58:08 CDT 2013

You appear to have misunderstand the concept/purpose.

As Robert said, it's nothing like WiFi.   It's more like the protocol used for robotics, remote
control cars and model airplanes or the old X-10 home automation.

It means that you can turn your aircon on from the park, not read a file on your computer.

--
Stuart