[dba-Tech] Windows 8 Adobe reader

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Sep 16 09:12:33 CDT 2013

Hi John,

I just opened my Adobe Reader on my Win8 tablet and loaded a pdf
document.  I clicked File, then Print, and my printer dialog came up.
There's a drop-list button on the printer textbox, so I can select
another printer if I want.  Is this not what happens for you?

TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787