[dba-Tech] “That’s The Dumbest Thing I’ve Ever Heard Of.” :)

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Sep 17 07:25:01 CDT 2013

 Hi Gustav --

>  I'm not alone.
Yes, I see.

It's looks like local officials, politicians, journalists do use Twitter everyday.

I personally don't follow my Twitter subscriptions, no time. Just trying to follow TechCrunch news. One of them looks promising in filtering out the "crap" from the newsfeed:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/online/medium-the-new-publishing-platform-from-twitters-cofounder-8820351.html

See also:

https://medium.com/

:)