[dba-Tech] “That’s The Dumbest Thing I’ve Ever Heard Of.” :)

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Sep 17 11:50:21 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil,
I don't use Twitter. I have an account just so I understand it. I do set my customers up with an account but then promptly use the "Facebook to Twitter" Facebook app so that whatever they post on Facebook feeds into Twitter. Most get good results with Facebook business pages but not too many of them ever get more than a few Twitter followers. Maybe it’s a regional thing.

John B