[dba-Tech] Default Browser Mode in IE 10

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 30 12:27:53 CDT 2013

Hi Rocky:

You could use the RemoteDesktop product from Google. The price is right, brain-dead to install (no install at all if you can access Chrome) and it worked excellently. (I know as I use it to assist my Aunt. ;-))

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-remote-desktop/gbchcmhmhahfdphkhkmpfmihenigjmpp?hl=en

By the way what is the program that is currently being used for the RD? I do not think there is a way to reverse the upgrade. You will have to find a computer that still has IE9 installed and go from there.

HTH