[dba-Tech] Default Browser Mode in IE 10

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Sep 30 14:15:07 CDT 2013

Tell you the truth, I have no earthly idea.  The URL is
http://remote.arensgroup.com/, I click on Remote Web Workplace, log in to
remote web workplace with my username and password,  Click 'Connect to my
computer at work', select from the list of computers, then I'm in the remote
computer and do my windows log in.

What do you think?