[dba-Tech] koding.com: Develop, Together!

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 6 10:47:27 CDT 2014

Hi Shamil:

We could definitely assume that this is (Amazon) Cloud based Linux, given there is no mention of .Net or C#. It also supports tablets and smartphones. I would suspect, when someone logs in, a private container is spun up...

As for what the rest of it is I can not say.

As a BE to Node.js, I have only seen MondoDB examples.