[dba-Tech] Changing coloring scheme for Midnight Commander - the most pupular file manager on unix like systems

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 6 11:48:43 CDT 2014

Hi Shamil:

There appears to be an article or two on MS Hyper-V and Puppet.

http://puppetlabs.com/presentations/using-puppet-deploying-hyper-v-openstack-compute-nodes

It would seem logical as Hyper-V is actually a product developed on OpenSuse Linux project, by a Microsoft development crew. This may be one reason why the Hyper-V server can not be sold as much of the internal workings are open licensed technology.