[dba-Tech] Ban unsolicited ads from the Net

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:02:01 CDT 2014

Jim,

I totally agree with your take on DRMs. What I was fondly recalling were
the days of DARPA, when the whole thing was about distributing information
rather than ads. That vision, to my mind at least, has sadly disappeared.
OTOH, there are some really cool sites devoted to my spheres of interest,
such as philosophy, physics and literature, but somehow these other forkers
are mining this data and sending me stuff of absolutely zero interest to
me. Despite my surname, I do not want Fuller Breasts :)

A.