[dba-Tech] Microsoft is offering another free ebook on web basics

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 18 08:50:14 CDT 2014

Hi Jim

Thanks. I wasn't even aware that you could program Windows apps (for Win8) with JavaScript, CSS3, and HTML5 before I some days ago studied the on-line material that exists as about 2 x 2 x 3 hours videos at MVA.

The demo tool these two happy fellows use is ready as a Windows 8 app in the app store, as well as a the full source download at Git:

http://codeshow.codeplex.com/

It is quite comprehensive and a good reference for those chosing this route.

/gustav