[dba-Tech] Waterfox

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 3 04:07:39 CDT 2014

Hi Guys:

Just saw these posts...so I am a little late to the conversation. According to what I read it is supposed to be not just be a 32 bit upgrade like many apps are but a full 64 bit balanced multi(hyper)-threaded re-write with better secure sand-boxing, It is supposed to be closer to an OS than just a browser.