[dba-Tech] Waterfox

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 4 11:55:41 CDT 2014

Maybe you don't or for that matter neither do I but that said the market trends toward mobile devices, wifi routers and Cloud computing is growing in leaps and bounds and usefulness for Browser type OSs are growing right along with it.

Microsoft, Google and Apple are cashing in on this trend, big time.