[dba-Tech] Combined mouse and numeric keyboard

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Aug 5 04:48:54 CDT 2014

Hi Stuart

Thanks!

It wasn't the Canon model because it triples as a calculator. Also, the reviews claim it doesn't fit neither 64-bit systems nor Windows 8 (which may be why it is being sold out).

The 3M model seems to be an Australian product, at least it is not offered here by 3M.

But by using your search sentence, I found the model:

http://www.sandberg.it/product/2in1-Numeric-Mouse

Don't know why that should be so difficult.

/gustav