[dba-Tech] IE11 - I need cookies enabled

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon Dec 1 23:15:13 CST 2014

Hi all,

I have a check scanner device that must use IE 11 (because its run by an
Active X control) and must have cookies enabled for the website that it
interacts with.

I have tried everything I can think of to get the cookies enabled but the
website always states that the cookies are enabled. I even uninstalled all
security this evening in an attempt. Odd thing is that I have another
machine across the hall, with essentially the same configuration, that it
works with.

Any ideas?

John B