[dba-Tech] IE11 - I need cookies enabled

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 3 00:20:49 CST 2014

This is a check scanner for bank deposits. Its only purpose is to scan
checks into an image uploaded to the bank via an active x control.

I personally have an Epson GT-S50 which scans everything from legal to
business cards, quit nicely. I haven't set up a Neat Scanner yet but some of
the agents in one my client offices were all talking about getting each one
for Christmas. I have a feeling I'll be setting some up :-p  For the most
the software is what makes or breaks most scanners. Break as in its sits
there unused because it's too much of a hassle to use. Most of them come
with some sort of organizer like PaperPort. IIRC Neat has its own organizer
software. I think you'll enjoy it :-)