[dba-Tech] Audio equivalent to AMC

Tydda Jon - Lonza Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Mon Dec 15 07:33:06 CST 2014

Hi Arthur

Do you know that Windows Media Player does that when you insert a CD to rip it to your hard drive? Of course, you're then forced to use WMP as your catalogue and player, but all the information is there. I think iTunes probably does the same thing too, but I wouldn't install that unless you have an iPod or iPhone to plug into it.

Jon