[dba-Tech] gMail / gCalendar question

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:08:09 CST 2014

For calendar you will need to enable a Calendar Labs option called
Gentle notification. Once that is done, there will be a series of
settings on the genral tab you can enable to do what you want.

For GMail,  look in the Desktop Notifications section of the general
tab. There is a popup notification option there. No sound option on
mine though.