[dba-Tech] Questions about Lenovo ThnkPad T410

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 04:16:26 CST 2014

My best friend and co-author, Peter Brawley, besides being a neurosurgeon
and psychiatrist and expert programmer, also has a way with words. And his
prognis is this: the best defense against Alzheimers and other dimentias is
to keep thinking.

While I do not enjoy his credentials, my take on this is simpler: the brain
is a muscle; use it or lose it. Which reminds me, time to do my sit-ups and
push-ups

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 4:22 AM, Gustav Brock <gustav at cactus.dk> wrote:

> Hi Arthur
>
> That's not a sorry state. That's what keep you alive.
>
> /gustav

Arthur