[dba-Tech] R.I.P. Dr. Dobbs

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 06:47:20 CST 2014

When I wrote "I learned a lot" from Dr. Dobbs, upon reflection I think I
pretty much learned Everything that I know from those esteemed pages. There
were to be sure some other helpers (persons), but Dr. Dobbs was the fount
from which I freely drank, and became a DobbsAholic, so to speak. Back in
the day, I typed in lots of C code and studied it and ran it and
occasionally even tweaked it. And that's how a programmer is born.

I gotta grab all the on-line issues, if only for posterity.