[dba-Tech] .NET obfuscators

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Dec 30 13:34:00 CST 2014

 Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your "more gentle wind to reach Russia next year" wishes!

Yes, "Wind of Change" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUUGfs3s_4Y) (round two) would be very helpful here, and hopefully distant memories will be buried in the past truly forever this time...
They (local media) say here that Scorpions are planning to celebrate their 50 anniversary in St.Petersburg, Russia on 25th of May 2015 ( http://www.baltinfo.ru/2014/12/18/Gruppa-Scorpions-otmetit-50-letie-v-Peterburge-468114 ) but I do not see that date in Scorpions' official tour schedule ( http://www.the-scorpions.com/english/tourdates.asp ). We will see...

Happy New Year!

-- Shamil