[dba-Tech] Question about Podcasts

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 8 12:25:27 CST 2014

Hi Arthur:

You can always install MS Access on your Linux box using Wine. I have found you have to move some of the DLLs around as Access will get confused...ofcourse it depends the version you are installing.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=12

Sometimes you have to shuffle things around but some quick tests I have done have worked quite well...most of my new learning and development work centers around web based options.