[dba-Tech] Question about Podcasts

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 13:11:22 CST 2014

Thanks to you both, Hans-Christian and Jim. I shall give both a whirl, and
at the end of the month I shall have enough loot to fix my aging desktop
and convert it to dedicated Linux. In the meanwhile, I have to content
myself with a VirtualBox Ubuntu VM but I can make do with that.

I also need to explore Wine, which thus far I have stayed away from. It's
time I learned something new. There's still tomorrow left in this weekend
so maybe now is the time.

Thanks again,
Arthur

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote: