[dba-Tech] FYI: Bill Gates Explains His New Role At Microsoft, Says Nadella Asked Him To “Pitch In”

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 11 13:22:06 CST 2014

Hi Shamil:

In the computer world things always move ten times faster than any where else...

Have you seen the new prototype cell phone?

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Polytron-Technologies-Transparent-Smartphone-Release-Date-Pictures,20766.html. It reminds me of a Microsoft mini-movie.

I would like to see Bill back...Microsoft needs him.