[dba-Tech] Apache Web Server

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:45:58 CST 2014

Jim/Arthur,

This is where I show how much I do NOT know, I am in the UK with a company
called Virgin, using a cabled broadband modem, basically cable from wall
socket into modem into PC.  I am assuming that I do not have a router,
unless their is something built into the broadband modem (hides face in
shame)...

Paul