[dba-Tech] Apache Web Server

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 17 11:49:12 CST 2014

Hi Paul:

Maybe your company could invest in a router. The beauty of a router is that you can shut all ports except the particular ones you need. If you are just doing mail the only port you leave open is port 80 and then you are one hundred percent protected as long as you don't run some mail received malware....no need for all those other firewalls...as they are only needed to protect others from your malware and your windows products are generally good enough.