[dba-Tech] A new media player

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 19 23:34:40 CST 2014

Hi Peter:

I am not familiar with the sound qualities and standards...thanks for the info now I will look it up but in the meantime any further details would be greatly appreciated. As for our TV, it is cable for most channels but the internet is connected directly to the network's switch via a physical LAN cable connection, from the back of the set...is that good?

I ripped one blue-ray disk onto the server and I could not imagine a Wi-Fi connection handling a 4.7GB stream of data.