[dba-Tech] How to open emz files?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Feb 28 01:33:00 CST 2014

Hi Jim

I haven't heard of a ban. And why should it be? After all, it is just a gzip'ed metagraphics file, so no magic. I guess Irfanview could have a plugin to handle it quite easily.
It's not an issue for me as I don't need batch handling; I just receive a file now and then from this client. On the other hand, I like to be able just to double-click a file to open it.

/gustav