[dba-Tech] FYI: PrePros - an awesome Web design and development tool...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 12 13:41:19 CST 2014

Hi Shamil:

I think that "fluid layouts" as just the start to whole task of building responsive web designs. It is much more complex than that. The person that could really articulate on this subject would be Hans as he works and manages in these environments commercially and daily...but he will be offline for a bit...it seems he is a new father.

Here is a interesting link to RWD implementation that you might find interesting and informative (tutorials):

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/responsive-web-tutorials/

I think AngularJS is a great package for building input and storing data locally.

But at this point it becomes extremely difficult as there are so many great frameworks, webkits and plugin that will allow anyone to create virtually any number of great user experiences. The problem I see is that there are too many choices. The first selector has to be universality. That should eliminate about a dozen from the hundred or so options.

There there is the BE and that can extend from any set of databases, from the standards to Node.JS.