[dba-Tech] FYI: Amazing diversity of Javascript solutions of an HTML web page query URL string parsing

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 16 11:09:05 CST 2014

Hi Shamil:

What a bear of a piece of code.

I have been just using ASP* and/or JQuery for that purpose...much simpler. If you dig around in JQuery you can find that exact piece of JavaScript and just extract it. I have been just putting a link to JQuery, in the page header of every page in every website.

For quickly getting a website initialized:

http://html5boilerplate.com

...is a good place to start.