[dba-Tech] Adobe Creative Cloud Overview

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Jan 16 11:20:53 CST 2014

 HI Jim --

Watch: " The Myths of Adobe Creative Cloud"

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-creative-cloud/the-myths-of-adobe-creative-cloud/   (5 min 37 s)

Full suite cloud/off-line subscription for Adobe CC for individual developers seems to be ~USD50/month. Rather moderate IMO. Especially if one has customer Web Projects to pay that subscription from.

While Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection - Adobe Photoshop CS6 etc. etc. costs USD2599 ( http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/cs6._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_creativesuite6.html )

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:58 AM -07:00 from Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Hi Shamil:
>
>I have the previous full suite of Adobe products. I am personally not yet convinced that Cloud based graphic tools are the way to go. There are many times when I may not have internet connection; any where outside the urban core or access to WiFi may be blocked by a password. Of course I have questions about the costs but have not yet looked into them...there would have to be a more and better features before parting with another large cash outlay...the full suite was about 5K.
>
>OTOH, Adobe has a excellent suite of products and I think they are an absolute must any web developer.
>
>Jim

Салахетдинов Шамиль