[dba-Tech] A new graphic program builder

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:16:55 CST 2014

Shamil,

I think that you dismiss flow-based-programming too quickly. I do not
dispute your contention that it's always good to know how to do it by hand.
Bur when was the last time you built a chesterfield? I personally have
never built one, but have refinished my beloved couch and chesterfield
twice. This I know how to do. The set was made by Koehler in 1856 (I've
researched this) and there's no way that I could emulate their skills. I
content myself with re-upholstering it every few decades. I've owned this
set of furniture since 1969 and plan never to replace it.

Arthur

Arthur