[dba-Tech] V9

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Sun Jul 20 18:10:17 CDT 2014

Hey Arthur,
I had someone bring me their infected computer a few weeks ago and besides
the dozen other things that had crept in avoiding Norton's "security" V9 was
also in there.

It was an especially stubborn and repugnant little bugger!

Google V9 removal tool, download the tool, scan it with your AV (of course
there are fake ones out there that are infections themselves) and then use
it.

Good luck,
John