[dba-Tech] Waterfox

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 04:20:46 CDT 2014

Hello Arthur,

>From the FF Site, I took this

*Mozilla does not release a 64-bit version of Firefox except for testing.
The "Nightly" release is intended only for testers and is not recommended
for day-to-day use. I guess not enough advantage has been demonstrated to
support a 64-bit release for regular use.*
What do the Waterfox guys know that FF does not ?
What would 64 bit give us, if we are only loading simple or even complex
pages,
IOW, how can we as browser users consume 64 bits in my browser?
Finally, how might 64 bits make it faster ?