[dba-Tech] STOP REARRANGING MY ICONS! (dammit)

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jul 28 17:57:48 CDT 2014

It's a new Windows 8.1 system for Pundit.  I've got the icons where I want
them.  I've unchecked Auto Arrange.  AND YET....!!

It still rearranges the icons from time to time - especially on a cold
reboot.

Does it on my W8 laptop as well.

This is on the W7 desktop view - not the W8 desktop.

I know there has to be answer to this maddening problem but I couldn't find
anything on the web except that it drives everbody crazy and the advice
about unchecking auto-arrange is always followed to no avail.

Help keep me off the benzos...tell me the secret.

MTIA

Rocky