[dba-Tech] wi-fi plug-ins

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Mar 11 11:35:32 CDT 2014

Many cell phone companies now offer a "mobile hotspot". By using one of
these you don't have to figure out how to tether your cell phone, if you can
even do that with yours.

In as non-technical terms as I can put it - it is a device that translates
the cell tower's wireless radio signals to the signal that wireless
computers use.

They are usually routers too - which means you can connect more than one
device to their wireless signal.

Sometimes they even have a port for a wired connection.